Are you Experiencing Hair Loss?
Hair loss affects roughly 80% of men during their lifetime. Male pattern hair loss is genetic and incredibly common among men. Most of the time, hormones are predominantly to blame for male pattern balding. As men age, the levels of the DHT of their body increases which binds to hair follicles and shortens their life cycle, making the hairs fall out prematurely. Just because it is common, however, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s something most men want to experience. We do have some solutions though and ways in which you can, however, implement into your daily routine that can really help with reducing hair loss and stimulate new growth.
How Can You Combat Hair Loss?
By implementing certain techniques into your daily routine you can really encourage your hair to grow and reduce the chances of losing even more hair.
By making sure that you are eating a balanced diet you make sure that your hair is getting the right nutrients. Eating a good mix of protein, vegetables, carbohydrates, good fats, and drinking a lot of water gives your hair the right foods and nutrients it needs to thrive. The right mix of foods can honestly do wonders for your hair – don’t forget we are, quite literally, what we eat so make sure you’re also eating for your hair’s health! If you’re missing out on certain key nutrients in your diet, you may experience accelerated hair loss.
By exercising consistently, you can keep your physical and mental health in check, while stimulating hair growth! By sweating it out and getting your body moving, you clear your pores and actually help to keep your hair follicles clean. While exercising, you also work on keeping your circulation as effective as possible. Good circulation means that your hair follicles are getting the right amount of oxygenated blood to keep them happy and healthy. Eating well and exercising is a great combination for happy and healthy hair! If you don’t LOVE hard hitting, sweaty exercise, why not try yoga, or going for long walks at a brisk pace. However you do it, try to make sure you incorporate exercise into your weekly routine to keep your hair happy and healthy!
High stress levels are also a major contributing factor to hair loss. If you have a highly stressful job or are going through any significantly stressful events in your life, you may be experiencing accelerated hair loss. In order to reduce stress levels, you need to make a conscious effort to take time for yourself to relax and get out of your head. Using techniques such as meditation, journaling, yoga, going to the gym, are all really effective for reducing stress and are also ways to get out of your own head. Focusing on relaxation and removing negative and stressful thoughts from your head can really help to reduce stress. Practise gratitude and self reflection too as they are both great ways to really take stock of your life and to also keep your mind calm and reduce stress.
Underlying conditions are oftentimes the reason to blame for hair loss. If you are deficient in certain vitamins like vitamin D, or in other key nutrients that are key for hair production or keeping your hair healthy, you may start experiencing premature hair loss. You may also start experiencing hair loss if you’re suffering from any underlying diseases or conditions, such as alopecia or a skin condition. If you have the slightest indication that you might actually be suffering from an underlying illness, which is actually the main cause of your hair loss, you should go to the doctor and ensure that it is not something too serious.
What Else Can You Do?
If you have tried our above solutions, and you haven’t noticed a huge change in your hair, why not try the hair growth vitamins for men that are clinically proven to work. They are not only pumped full of vitamins and minerals that are incredible for stimulating old hair follicles to grow and to keep your hair from falling out prematurely, but they are also amazing for overall health and your immune system – something we all need to keep strong at the moment! Some of the key ingredients are:
- Beta-Sitosterol – which is essentially a DHT blocker. DHT is a hormone that increases with age. It binds to the hair follicle and causes the hair to fall out prematurely. Over time the hair stops growing altogether. Beta-Sitosterol works to reduce the amount of DHT present in the body, as well as the amount of environmental stress the body faces. It, therefore, ensures that the hair doesn’t fall out prematurely and that you get to keep your hair!
- Pine Trunk Extract & Grape Seed Extract – which are two key antioxidants that help reduce your body’s exposure to oxidative stress, which can cause premature aging and hair loss.
- Niacin – which is a B3 vitamin that is incredibly useful. It helps our body turn carbohydrates into energy, while also helping stimulate better circulation which keeps your hair and your scalp healthy.
- Vitamin B6 – which is known to help strengthen your hair follicles and keep them from falling out of your scalp prematurely. It also helps to control your scalp’s oil production levels to keep your hair healthy and not too dry or too oily.
- Biotin – also known as vitamin B7, is one of the most widely used vitamins for hair growth. It stimulates keratin production and therefore increases the speed at which your hair grows.
- Zinc – is a mineral that works to keep your scalp’s oil glands working effectively, while also helping to repair and cell or tissue damage. A common symptom of a zinc deficiency is hair loss, so make sure you’re getting enough of this key mineral!
- Copper – is a mineral that helps to maintain tissues and blood vessels. It is also known to help stimulate the growth of new hair follicles and to help keep your existing follicles happy and healthy
- Pantothenic Acid – which is also known as vitamin B5, helps to rebuild the hair strand when it’s been damaged by the sun and heat from hair dryers, curlers, or straighteners. Overall, it works to maintain the hair shaft and keep it from becoming so damaged that it breaks.
Overall, KeraHealth Hair Supplements for Men are incredibly effective and are proven to work. They stimulate hair growth and thicken your existing hair, keeping it strong, healthy, and reducing the chances of premature hair loss. Why not start your hair care journey with KeraHealth today?!
Learn More KeraHealth Hair Men
TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF VITAMINS FOR YOUR HAIR
Formulated to help fill gaps in women's diets.*SHOP KERAHEALTH HAIR