Dubai is home to the tallest building in the world, beautiful hotels, lots of shopping malls, and vast sprawling beach’s! It was built from nothingness in the middle of desert and has since become a cosmopolitan, fast-paced city. If you’re looking for a beautiful city with lots of things to do, Dubai is the place for you!!
1. Places to Stay
There are hundreds of beautiful hotels and resorts that you can stay in in Dubai. Some of the most incredible hotels however, I’ve listed below:
- Burj al Arab
- The Westin
- Bab Al Shams
There are hundreds of boutique cafes, fast food chains, fine dining restaurants dotted all around Dubai. Some of our favourites are as follows:
- Leopold’s JBR
- The Limetree Café
- Dhow and Anchor
- Maison Mathis
- Social House
- Maiden Shanghai
- Bab al Mansour
- Soul Street
- Al Hadherrah
- Zheng He’s
- Rhodes W1
3. Places to VISIT
In Dubai, there are hundreds of different places to see dependant on what you’re interested in! There’s stuff for art lovers, kids, adventurers and… shoppers!!!
- Visit the Louvre in Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Take a trip on a dhow to the Gold Souq
- Zoom up the lift to the top of the Burj Khalifa
- Walk around Dubai mall
- Visit the Dancing Fountains outside of Dubai Mall
- Go up The Frame
- Visit Dubai miracle garden
- Watch the fish in Dubai aquarium
4. Things To Do
- Visit the beach – there are many!!
- Be brave and go Skydiving
- Visit the World’s Largest Mall and go Shopping!
- Ride roller-coasters at the world’s largest indoor theme park at IMG
- Go to the waterpark Wild Wadi
- Visit City walk
- Go to the Desert for a Desert BBQ and Dune Bashing!
- Go to the Dubai Opera
- Go Hiking in Hatta
TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF VITAMINS FOR YOUR HAIR
Formulated to help fill gaps in women's diets.*SHOP KERAHEALTH HAIR